Pokemans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"

2 posters

Go down

Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  Empty Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"

Post  Macha Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:20 pm

Carve Your Name In History

Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  Eevee_17
Forever and a day, that's how long we'll stay together and forever more

We are who we are

Name: Macha
Trainer Class: Trainer Class VIII
Career: Gym Leader
  • Eating
  • Playing
  • Battling

Dislikes
  • Mistreatment of Pokemon
  • Being called human
  • Going without food
  • Pokemon Contests

Appearance: Macha is an undeniably cute and pretty little girl with short, light brown hair with two ear-like ahoge and brown eyes. Most likely due to her upbringing as a pokemon, her canine teeth are a bit longer than other peoples'. She generally wears loose fitting or bare-back dress with shorts, sandals and a furry vest.
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Body Type: Petite
Personality: Macha is a carefree and reckless in nature and, despite her constant brawls with those who she considers worthy. She is a fiercely loyal and protective friend. She thinks things through in a straightforward manner that usually involves taking things "head on". Even when faced with obvious hostility or previous grudges, she rarely holds a grudge or negative feelings towards an enemy, usually seeing the good in them. She has also been shown to occasionally feel compassion for her enemies.

Macha constantly tries to prove her strength to others. However, she holds no grudge against them as she considers anyone she has battled well to be her friend. Due to her reckless nature, any fight Macha involves herself in usually ends with widespread destruction. Her continuous desire to fight causes Macha to develop great wit in battle, quickly identifying her opponent's weaknesses and forming strategies to block the plans of her enemies. Macha also seems to be very stubborn, hardly ever admitting defeat.

In terms of her personality quirks, Macha has a deep, well seated belief that she is not a human, but rather a very special eevee. This form of psychosis is so deep in her psyche that she doesn't even see herself as human, nor does she recognize the strangeness of the fact that she is capable of speaking human tongue with relative ease.

Basically, to sum it up, Macha acts exactly what she thinks she is, a young eevee. Her childish and reckless nature reflect that, as well as her constant consumption of food and desire to play.

I Choose You!

Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  Spr_4h_196
Pokémon: Athena (Espeon ♀)
Pokémon's Personality: Athena is the "Mother" of the group, always working to make sure that the rest of the family gets their nutrition, sleep and makes sure that they are overall safe from dangers. In battle, she is a brutal dealer of damage, strategically planning her defenses and dealing out tremendous amounts of damage effectively being the "Nuke"
Moves:

• Reflect
  • Hidden Power [Fighting]
  • Light Screen
  • Psychic

Ability: Magic Bounce
Tier: VIII
Extra: Athena uses Light Clay in battle

Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  197
Pokémon: Hades (Umbreon ♂)
Pokémon's Personality: The eldest of the Eeveelution team, and also the "Guardian" of the family. His stern ruling contrasts with Athena's motherly nature, reprimanding the rest of the Eeveelution family and ceasing squabbles with a simple expression of his voice. Like how his position is, Hades takes the role of "Tank" who slowly defeats his opponents with crippling poison and dealing back damage he takes ten fold.
Moves:

• Baton Pass
  • Substitute
  • Toxic
  • Moonlight

Ability: Synchronize
Extra: Hades uses Leftovers during battle

Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  Spr_4p_134
Pokémon: Poseidon (Vaporeon ♂)
Pokémon's Personality: The "Older Brother" of the group, he is overall not much of an interaction, spending most of his time lying around. Overall a lax and lazy creature, Poseidon is a good person to hang around when you wish to relax. During battle, Poseidon is a powerful "Healer", protecting and healing the other pokemon while still being able to deal immense amounts of damage and absorb blows in his own right.
Moves:

• Scald
  • Ice Beam
  • Acid Armor
  • Wish

Ability: Water Absorb
Extra: Poseidon holds Leftovers during battle.

Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  Spr_4d_135
Pokémon: Zeus (Jolteon ♂)
Pokémon's Personality: The overall "Joker" of the group, Zeus is the one that others would consider "irresponsible but serious when needed" He is prone to committing pranks of various kinds and taking advantage of his nigh untouchable speed. In battle, Zeus moves at incredible speeds and creates misleading illusions in order to distract opponents from ally attacks or to lead up to devastating attacks, a fitting member of the "Blitz" category.
Moves:

• Hidden Power [Ice]
  • Agility
  • Double Team
  • Thunder

Ability: Volt Absorb
Extra: Zeus wears a Focus Sash in battle

Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  470
Pokémon: Artemis (Leafeon ♀)
Pokémon's Personality: The "Tomboy" of the family, and also the one that acts as the watchdog over Macha whenever they go out, due to her tendency to run off on her own. Overall a "Lone Wolf" and a reclusive one at best, Artemis does care about her family. In battle, Artemis' swift attacks and overwhelming power crush the defenses of those who wish to stand in her way, taking up the "Assassin" role.
Moves:

• Sword Dance
  • Leaf Blade
  • Double Edge
  • Synthesis

Ability: Chlorophyll
Extra: Artemis wears a Life Orb

Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  Spr_4p_471_s
Pokémon: Hela (Glaceon ♀)
Pokémon's Personality: Hela is exactly like her type, an "Ice Queen" in every sense of the phrase. She puts herself above most things, barely considering of gracing the battlefield with her appearance. However, when she does go into the battle, Hela is incredibly responsive, taking the role of "Artillery" and "Support" against enemies.
Moves:

• Ice Beam
  • Rain Dance
  • Sunny Day
  • Hidden Power [Ground]

Ability: Snow Cloak
Extra: Hela wears a Choice Scarf

Macha - "The Wild Prodigy"  Spr_4p_136
Pokémon: Ares (Flareon ♂)
Pokémon's Personality: Being the "Tough Guy" in the family, Ares makes it his duty to strive for victory in any situation possible. Regardless of how much he is hurt, or how hopeless the battle is, he will always fight for victory. However, outside of battle, Ares is overall a jolly guy, having fun with his family. In battle, Ares is the all out "Berserker", without fail Ares charges into battle bringing overwhelming force that potentially obliterate the competition, having almost no regard towards his well being.
Moves:

• Curse
  • Superpower
  • Will-O-Wisp
  • Facade

Ability: Guts
Extra: Ares wields a Toxic Orb when he fights

Step Into My Life

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample: