Pokemans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP

Go down

Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP Empty Rules on Status Effects and Specific Ability Effects: GLOBAL! WIP

Post  Raumulus Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:32 pm

In order to make more moves from the Pokemon games viable, we've attempted to create a list of global effects that substitute for moves (such as attack changes or evasion increases). This list can and will be updated with time, so if you see issues or have suggestions, don't be afraid to let an admin or mod know.

First, we have determined that status effects such as burns, freezing, paralysis, poison, and sleep are all automatically 100% if hit with a move that says it applies it.

Burn/Poison: Whenever a pokemon has this effect applied to them, they slowly begin to take damage over time. This makes them weaker stamina-wise, so please be considerate when you RP. If your pokemon is burned or poisoned, act like it is, don't shrug it off like it is nothing. (Lasts for 3 of the affected pokemons posts, makes them more susceptible to the corresponding move that caused the effect)

Sleep/Paralysis/Flinch: A pokemon afflicted by either of these conditions cannot attack the next post after becoming afflicted.

Freezing: Wherever the attack connects, that pokemon's limb/area is immovable for a post. In the case of the body freezing, This effect also stops the pokemon from attacking for a post.

*Stat Changes*

Attack/Special Attack Increase - Allows the user to pierce through any defenses, provided they used protect/(sp) defense increases. Whenever attack decreases, this effect is nullified.

Defense/Special Defense Increase -

Speed Increase -

Evasion Increase/Decrease -
Raumulus
Raumulus
Team Vector Leader

PokeDollars : 43

Back to top Go down