Pokemans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Clash of the Titans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Clash of the Titans I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Clash of the Titans I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Clash of the Titans I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Clash of the Titans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Clash of the Titans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Clash of the Titans I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Clash of the Titans I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Clash of the Titans I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Clash of the Titans

2 posters

Go down

Clash of the Titans Empty Clash of the Titans

Post  Shichamatsu Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Leo took a long drag on his cigarette, the small item pressed between his lips. He had gotten into the habit of smoking several years ago. At first it was a way to calm his depression. But now he was just addicted. He hadnt bothered to quit, as he didnt much care if he killed himself. He thought people worried too much about death. They filled their heads with the negative, but refused to see the positive. People were like that. So, what brings you to Hearthelm? the Gondola man tried to strike up a conversation. Their was an awkward silence on the waters. People came and went but no one spoke. He had expected this place to me more lively. Raum had described it much different then this, hadnt he? Hmm Leo took the cigarette from his mouth and blew out the smoke from his nose. The heavy smoke whisked around the side of his head and carried into the sky. And when he followed it with his eyes he caught sight of Empyrean, high above the clouds. He wondered how many people waited for him at home. How many trainers waited to challenge him, or how many of his lady friends waited for him to call back. Leo lived a good life, a life worth living. He couldnt imagine a better life. And he was grateful for every minute of it.

I dont know. the gondola drive looked at him, perplexed. I guess I just decided to come. I spend so much time in the sky.... his voice trailed off. A silence set over the two of them for a moment, but then the driver spoke again. Eh, do you like it here? I mean, do you regret leaving home and visiting? Leo rubbed his chin for a second, thinking. Its like all things....good and bad. I can find regret in anything I do. I dont like to think about what ive done wrong or what I could be doing instead. he placed the cigarette back into hsi mouth. No regrets....be happy with your past. Your actions make you who you are. the gondola came to a stop at its destination as Leo finished speaking. Uuuh, right. the Dragon trainer stepped off the gondola and tossed a wad of bills at the man. He caught them and double taked, surprised by the sheer amount of money the smoker threw around. Leo was filthy rich. But money was just money. He tossed it around a lot, and people seemed to judge him based on that fact. Humans were fickle beings, were they not? He walked away before the man could comment on the sum, he hated it when people gave him money back. He had so much already, he didnt need more.

Leo walked around the Venetian city for several hours. Taking his time to enjoy the sites from eye level. As from above, Emoyrean, everything was so small. He stopped one the edge of a cliff, overlooking a lake, and exhaled a huge breathe of air. He dropped the butt of the cigarette onto the floor and stepped on it.
Shichamatsu
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

PokeDollars : 80

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titans Empty Re: Clash of the Titans

Post  Jack Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Jack stood at the edge of the water on the outskirts of the village overlooking the canals and the village in the distance. It had been a while since Jack visited Hearthelm and he was excited to see if the place had changed at all. He bent over and smiled at the blue water, looking at his reflection, he was a Rock trainer but he loved the water it was just another form of nature after all. After taking in the serenity of his surroundings Jack decided he had spent enough time just standing around and that he should head off into the village now. Most people would take the gondola's since they were the only source of transportation, but Jack decided to go with an alternative, he was going to travel on the back of one of his Pokemon. He grabbed one of the pokeballs on his belt and opened it, sending out his Aggron next to him, it yelled loudly and had that classic crazy look in it's eye, he smiled at Jack and stared out at the water. Most Rock types weren't too crazy about being near water but Jack had gotten them more or less used to it. Ok Aggron, we're going into town so i'd like you to use Surf so we can get across. Aggron shouted once again and jumped into the water, floating ever so nicely. Jack smirked and jumped on it's back and the two of them started to move across the water. He sat cross-legged on Aggron's back and looked up at the sky, Empyrean City hung high in the air, Jack was always impressed how the large structure and all it's buildings was able to stay there. After a few minutes Jack and Agrron had entered the village, he jumped off and returned his Agrron back to it's Pokeball.

Jack spent the next few hours going from place to place inside of the town, he visited all the shops he could and would occasionally sit on a bench or any place he could and people watch since the town was quite popular when it came to transportation. Most of all he stopped to enjoy all of the beautiful scenery, Jack loved nature, the whole world was a beautiful place to him, it was a terrible thought that some people wanted to destroy nature. Finally Jack found himself at the edge of a large lake, the water glistened in the light and he was mesmerized for a few moments until he noticed the presence of another person. He didn't recognize the person but that never stopped him from going up and meeting new people. Jack started walking over to the person. Hey there. I thought I was the only person around here, what brings you out here?
Jack
Jack
Elite Four "The Earth's Immovable Rock"

PokeDollars : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:32 pm

A voice reached Leo's ears. It was a mans voice. From the tone of his speech, he sounded friendly. And since he up on this hill, overlooking the lake, he mustve also been here for no particular reason. More proven by the fact that he decided to talk to Leo. Leo wondered, why did people wanna talk so much? Was it because they wanted some sort o relationship? Was it because they just wanted someone to recognize them? Wasnt the peace and solace of the world not enough. People fought to become known and famous, to become a greatest. But, in the end, they die and are forgotten. Maybe in 10 years, or 10,000,000, everyone is forgotten. Most people dont understand how in-signification they were. The scope of the universe was endless, an expanse that would never be fully searched. And this world would end without the universe even knowing it. In a blaze of glory, the pale blue dot would be extinguished from the face of the cosmos. Standing... he pulled out a pack of cigarettes, turned his torso to face the newcomer, and offered one to him. He was told smoking was a bad habit. He thought people spent too much time worrying about how other people saw them. He dressed how he liked to dress. He ate what he liked to eat. And he talked how he talked. If someone didnt like him, then so be it. Looking at the lake...
Shichamatsu
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:23 pm

The stranger answered Jack's question with a single word, something Jack could tell just from looking at him. He was standing around just like Jack was, after he offered him a smoke he said he was just looking at the lake. No thanks, I don't smoke. Jack turned to look at the lake and watched the still waters and glanced around at the plant life that surrounded them. This place certainly is beautiful, you really have to enjoy the simplicity of nature. Much more enjoyable than tons of industrialization. Jack decided to sit down and invited the stranger to sit down with him. He stared up at the sky and watched for a few moments as the clouds floated by, the sun appearing and disappearing every so often, this whole area was in perfect harmony, even the dirt and earth felt full of life and had a sense of peacefulness. He realized he hadn't told the stranger his name and turned to him. Where are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jack. What is your name?
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Leo slid the offered cigarette back into the pack and placed it in his pocket. The stranger continued to speak to him. He said how peaceful nature was and how industrialized areas couldnt compete with natural beauty. Leo didnt see much of a difference; homes were made from bricks and stone, metal and cement. All these things came from the earth. Industrialized areas were humanities way of changing the earth into something else, to fit their own image. Then the stranger did what Leo was hoping he wouldnt do, he told him his name. It was painfully obvious, by this point, that Leo would have to engage in conversation, less he wanted to appear improper. He let out a rather audible sigh and forced himself to act like a functioning member of society. Leo... he turned his entire body around and offered a handshake to the man-named-Jack. Customary etiquette, right? Leo never really understood the simply nuances of the day-to-day. He could understand shaking the hand of someone whos company you enjoy. But most people shake the hands of people they just meet. Having no idea if this person is even interesting. Pleasure
Shichamatsu
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:19 pm

The stranger Jack had met let out a loud sigh before introducing himself as Leo, it was quite apparent that he wasn't much of a talker but that never stopped Jack from being friendly. Leo offered him a handshake and Jack took his hand, giving him a firm shake. The pleasure is mine sir, I was expecting to be alone out here today, it was a nice surprise to find someone else out here. For the first time since Jack noticed Leo, he actually started to look him over and try to guess what kind of person Leo was. He looked like an intelligent and polite human being despite his seemingly anti-social behavior and he had an air or importance surrounding him as if he was someone high ranking or something. After a few moments of looking Leo over and analyzing him Jack was curious as to what Leo happened to do. You look like quite the improtant person Leo. If you don't mind my asking who exactly are you?
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Leo wondered if he should answer the question. Would it come back to bite him in the long run? He shouldnt worry so much. Just because they knew who he was didnt mean they could connect him with Vector. Im the Gym Leader over there he pointed towards Empyrean City, the massive City that, somehow, floated in the sky. Where that piece of earth came from, and how it floated far above the earth, was a mystery. Leonardo Draconis, Empyrean City Gym Leader he pulled open his coat a bit and showed his Gym badge, the Sky Badge. The badge was, simply, a small cloud, with a slight blue outline. He took a drag on the cigarette then continued. I think its only fair if you return the gesture, no? he began to button back up his suit top. He'd like to know very well who this man was. And why he was so damn talkative.
Shichamatsu
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Jack was only a bit surprised when he heard that Leo was a Gym Leader, the air of importance and some kind of power had been eminating from him. Jack followed his finger and looked up at Empyrean City, he smirked for a moment, it had been a while since he saw a Gym Leader and it was always an interesting experience meeting them. It had been a long time since Jack's journey of collecting badges and he didn't remember ever challenging Leo, which probably ment he became a Gym Leader after Jack collected his badges. Leo showed Jack his Gym Badge, it was quite simple, just a small cloud with a light blue outline. He buttoned up his suit top and asked Jack to return the gesture. Jack smiled at him for a moment. Jack Ganseki, I am a member of The Elite Four, known as "The Earth's Immovable Rock". How very interesting it is that a Gym Leader & Elite Four member find themselves in the same place, don't you think Leo?
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Leo's calm and collected expression lit up. Elite Four? he did his best to hide his emotions, but it doubted that Jack didnt notice it. The Elite Four, the Four Heavenly Kings, models of how powerful a trainer can truly get. They were also targets for Vector. Very powerful trainers who are unchecked, who do what they want. He wished, for a moment, that Raum was there. Leo was sure Raum could handle this situation with much more proficiency. Should I fight him? Leo took a drag on his cigarette and finally mustered up a reply. Never heard of you he blew the smoke out, dropped the cigarette, and stepped on it. I've heard of the Elite Four, though. The Four Heavenly Kings, very skilled trainers....the best they say. Leo reached behind him and picked a Pokeball off his belt. Now was the perfect time to gauge how strong these guys really were. If you dont mind. he opened the ball and released his Dragonair, his first Pokemon, onto the lake then jumped off the cliff onto its back. A battle on the water. Hopefully he had a Pokemon who could surf, too.
Shichamatsu
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm

Jack smirked when Leo said he had never heard of him specifically, he was trying to hide his emotions but Jack could tell that he was a bit shocked to be meeting an Elite Four member. He noticed Leo grab for a Pokeball and opened it out letting out a Dragonair out onto the lake. Leo jumped off the cliff and onto it's back, it looked like it was time for a battle. Well Leo, if you insist. I warn you though, I never go easy in my battles so you'd better give it your all. Jack reached for a Pokeball and opened it up, sending out Aggron. Aggron yelled loudly and looked around as if he wanted to destroy everything in sight when it noticed the trainer on the lake. It's time for a battle Aggron, go ahead and use Surf. Aggron practically smiled at him and dove into the water, Jack following, landing on his back. He smiled at Leo for a moment. Ready when you are Leo.
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum