Pokemans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]

2 posters

Go down

Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  Empty Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]

Post  djay Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Carve Your Name In History

Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  Darker%2Bthan%2Bblack%2Bjuly
'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. '

Dominic (Djay) Mizubara

We are who we are

Name: Djay Mizubara is the name preferred by the Elite Four member. The name was given to him by his sister for some unknown reason. Even though he did not know the purpose behind it, however, he thought it had a ring to it. Thus Djay has kept the name for all the years he has been with his sister. He finds so much respect in the name, not because he can call it his own, but because it was one of the best gifts his sister had given him; identity.
Age: Djay looks to be around 12 years old, and in truth he actually is 12 years old. though one must not judge a book by its cover. As you continue to read the application you will see that Djay is not a child, but a prodigy.
Trainer Class: IX
Career: Elite Four
  • His sister
  • Warm cloths
  • Treating Poke'mon the right way
  • Painting
  • Aspiring Trainers
  • Surfing -from his sister-
  • Dragons
  • Ramen with egg and a pinch of salt -must be exactly like this-

Dislikes

• Team Vector
  • People who abuse pokemon
  • Cold locations
  • Being without his sister
  • Seeing his sister sad

Appearance: Djay has short feathered blonde hair, seemingly draping over his head. The hair is soft as silk, yet no one seems to be able to know this because he tends to hide the majority of his hair with a hat given to him by his father. The hat is a red in color, the only one of its kind because his father made it. Just like his name he finds the hat very important to him. His eyes or a very light cyan color, reflecting the peaceful nature that he has. His skin is pale, yet without blemishes. Additionally, Djay has a variety of facial expressions (sarcasm). He looks the same no matter what: whether he is happy, sad, angry, flirty, or anything else. To have him smile is a chore, and the only one who seems to be able to do it are the Elite Four at times....but mostly his sister Asuka.

Physically, Djay is not very muscular. After all, he is only 12 years of age. He stands at an incredible height of 5.2, allowing others to tower over him. On his back, he has a dragon tattoo, in the shape of a Rayquaza. He got the tattoo when his father died, before he ever began to train Poke'mon. it was a promise to his father that he would succeed and become the best dragon trainer that there ever was. Djay also tends to sport warm coats, because he always seems to be cold. The only times were he wears less then 5 layers is when he is on the beach with his sister...in which he wears three layers.
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Cyan
Body Type: Small
Personality:

Many people would take a first glance at Djay and say he was a dry and boring child. People get these impressions because the kid never smiles or seems to enjoy himself. The only time he may actually smile is when he is with his older sister. To him, She is his world. He will seem very grumpy and boring if he is not with her or his fellow Elite Four members. Thus, he is a very hard person to get along with unless you know how he ticks on a daily bases. He is this way because he was abandoned as a kid and thrown into an orphanage, only left with the cloths on his back and a dragon tattoo from his father.

When it comes to fights and other trainers, Djay wants both a challenge and to see the connection between others and their Poke'mon. Ever sense he learned of his origins as the grandson of Lance, he has worked many long hours to tame dragons. Because of this he considers the most talented trainers people who put forth so much effort and compassion to help their Poke'mon excel. only a selected few trainers do this though, which brings a sad face to our little dragon. he feels that he lives in a generation were people consider Poke'mon tools of power. Though, when pitted against a real powerful trainer, Djay never holds back. he wants to test the full potential of this trainer, even if it means totally clobbering them.

I Choose You!

Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  635
Pokémon: Hydreigon
Pokémon's Personality: Brutal, harsh, melevolent, Bloodthirsty....HAHAHA, just kidding. though it may be a surprise, Djay's Hydreigon is the nicest of his pokemon and most gentle. She is a cuddle bug and loves to play games. Though a very nice Poke'mon, She tends to be very serious and determined when put up against an opponent to test her abilities. She does not hold back because she wants to show Djay her strength.
Moves:

• Dragon Pulse
  • Surf
  • Flamethrower
  • Focus blast

Ability: Levitate
Tier: IX
Extra:

Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  445
Pokémon: Garchomp
Pokémon's Personality: Garchomp is the cool kid on the block, acting superior then other pokemon other then all other Poke'mon he knows (from Djay, the Elite Four members, and Asuka). He often performs attacks out of the blue to show off to everyone else around him. though, when Djay asks of him, he will be controlled. garchomp also loves to protect the kid, just like its own son.
Moves:

• Brick Break
  • Dragon Claw
  • Crunch
  • Earthquake

Ability: Rough Skin
Extra:

Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  230
Pokémon: Kingdra
Pokémon's Personality: Kingdra is the wisest of all of Djay's pokemon, looking into every move of other Poke'mon and contemplating the best ways to avoid them to leave an opening for a clear attack. Kingdra acts like a gentleman, being quite polite yet dominant when with others.
Moves:

• Muddy Water
  • Ice Beam
  • Signal Beam
  • Rain Dance

Ability: Swift Swim
Extra:

Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  373
Pokémon: Salamance
Pokémon's Personality: Salamance is calm, mellow, and collected. not really showing anything but control over any situation. Strong and smart, Salamance is usually seen as one of Djay's most valued Poke'mon.
Moves:

• Zen Headbutt
  • Dragon Claw
  • Aerial Ace
  • Earthquake

Ability: Intimidate
Extra:

Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  612
Pokémon: Haxorus
Pokémon's Personality: Haxorus is the lazy one in Djay's team, yawning quite often. This Poke'mon was the hardest for Djay to train and control, but now the Poke'mon listens to Djay no matter what, demonstrating complete loyalty. Like every other Poke'mon Djay has, Haxorus treats Djay like its offspring and takes good care of the child.
Moves:

• Brick Breack
  • Earthquake
  • X-Scissor
  • Dragon Claw

Ability: Mold Breaker
Extra:

Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  149
Pokémon: Dragonite
Pokémon's Personality:
Moves:

• Thunder Wave
  • Stone Edge
  • Dragon Rush
  • Earthquake

Ability: Inner Focus
Extra:

Step Into My Life

History:

Dear Diary,

My name is Dominic Djay Mizubara. I am 12 years old. I wish I could have had a better past, but what matters now is the present. However, this entry is not about what I ahve now, but what i didn't have before. When I was born in the mountains were his grandfather used to train dragon type Poke'mon, I was given a burdensome expectation even before I had gotten a name. My father, whose name i do not even remember anymore, was the son of the Elite Four member Lance-yet he never took the responsibility or time to become a trainer. Though, for some odd reason, he felt that the ability to become as great as his father skipped a generation. So, at birth, my life had already been planned for me. Soon after, he divorced my mother because she thought i should have a say in what i wanted to do...something he strongly protested against. I never saw her again. I was 3 at the time.

Days turned to months, and months to years-to me it seemed like seconds. All my father made me do was go out at 4 in the morning into dragon territory to try and become 'one with the dragons'. He knew nothing. Most of the time I spent was in a dark small cave were I could hide from the dragons that considered me a threat. My father wouldn't let me in the house or eat unless I had spent 10 hours out there. During those 10 hours, my father would be drinking himself to tears.

it was when I was 6 years old that I saw my Grandfather for the first time. He was training in the same mountain range with his Dragonite, but he was growing old and frail. he was patting his Dragonite on the head, crying for some odd reason. i came up to him, unaware that he was a part of my family. Upon seeing me, he ran over and hugged me. I was confused, but I had no problem with it. I remember how much he apologized for all that had happened, and how his son (my father) had treated me poorly throughout the years. After that i never returned to my fathers house... Even if I did I would have found him dead on the tile floor due to alcohol poisoning.

My grandfather, Lance the Dragon Tamer, took me into his home and asked me what I really wanted out of life. because he took me out from under my fathers control, i felt that i owed him a lot, so i told him that i wanted to become the next dragon tamer. He had told me that it would be hard to do, but it wasn't impossible. he first introduced me to his Dragonite, to which i grew very fond of. he was nice, kind, and gentle. He let me fly on him and train him myself. I remember taking Dragonite to my first Gym battle and winning without any problem, i was so excited. I ran back home in a rush, only to find the paramedics at my home. Lance had fallen ill, the diagnosis was cancer.

After lance had died, he left me with a couple of things. First, he left me a hat, the hat i still wear to this day. he also left me all his Poke'mon, including the Dragonite. though, at the age of 7 with no family....I was forced to join an orphanage. It was there that i met my sister.

Asuka mizubara was her name...and she was there when others tried to bully me. I couldn't have Dragonite protect me because the people took him away and gave him to the local professor to give to me when I reached a more 'suitable' age. It was then, and only then, that i received my name. She was the one to give me the name 'Djay'. It was because she also taught me how to write. I remember the D and the J were the hardest for me to master. Finally we were both adopted, what seemed like an eternity.

What happened to our adopting parents...im not entirely clear on..I just know that I dont see them very often anymore. It was because after I was adopted with Asuka, I made a promise that i would be like my grandfather, tattooing a Raquaza on my back to remind me of my mission. i took back the Dragonite and trained, caught new Poke'mon, and beat all the gyms around the region. I had become an elite four member at the ripe age of 10, being the new dragon tamer. i was known as the draconic prodigy. now, I spend most of my time with my sister in her home town were she leads the gym. I love her...i hope she will be with me forever...she has done so much for me.

RP Sample: Really?

Love Interest: Nope
Family: Asuka (sister)
Rivals: Nada
Best Friends/s: Asuka/Elite Four members
djay
djay
Elite Four "King of The Colony"

PokeDollars : 20

Back to top Go down

Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]  Empty Re: Djay Mizubara [The Little Dragon]

Post  Shichamatsu Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 am