Pokemans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Shuda "Dragon Master in training" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Shuda "Dragon Master in training" I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Shuda "Dragon Master in training" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Shuda "Dragon Master in training" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Shuda "Dragon Master in training" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Shuda "Dragon Master in training" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Shuda "Dragon Master in training" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Shuda "Dragon Master in training" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Shuda "Dragon Master in training" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Shuda "Dragon Master in training"

2 posters

Go down

Shuda "Dragon Master in training" Empty Shuda "Dragon Master in training"

Post  Shuda Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Carve Your Name In History

[img]Shuda "Dragon Master in training" Scan0001-17[/img]
'Nothing will stop me from achieving my dreams!'

We are who we are

Name: Shuda
Trainer Class: Class I
Career: Pokemon Trainer
Likes Dragon Pokemon, Pokemon Battles, Spicy food
Dislikes Ice Pokemon, Pokemon thieves, Sour food

Appearance: (Look at picture above)
Hair color: Violet
Eye color: Blue
Body Type:[/list] Slim, slightly muscular
Personality: Shuda is dedicated to anything he puts his mind to. He doesn't particularly judge others until he gets to know them better. He can sometimes become overconfident about his abilities and may end up overlooking small details leading him to make mistakes, but is good about learning from his mistakes allowing him to grow as a person. Shuda is an easy going person who rarely looses his temper and is known for being pretty laid back, except when it comes to training his Pokemon.

I Choose You!

Pokémon: Axew
Pokémon's Personality: Shuda's Axew shows itself to be extremely brave in the face of danger, even putting on a strong front when it's challenged by bigger and more powerful opponents.
Moves:

• Scratch
  • Growl
  • Dragon Rage

Ability: Mold Breaker
Tier: Tier I
Extra:

Step Into My Life

History: While most trainers start their journey's when they reach the age of ten, Shuda opted to wait in order to learn more about Dragon Pokemon. His hometown of Opelucid City gave him a great opportunity to learn, by apprenticing himself under Drayden, the Opelucid City gym leader. After four years of his apprenticeship, Shuda decided to go on his journey with the hopes of becoming the world's greatest Dragon Master. He was given an Axew by Drayden himself in order to start off his journey.

RP Sample:
Shuda looked out onto the ocean with the morning breeze blowing through his hair, finally, he'd made it onto the ship destined for the Galbarren Region in the nick of time. He had forgotten to set his alarm clock the night before so that he'd wake up early to get all his things together when he made for the port which would take him to his next destination.

At last, his journey to become the world's greatest Dragon Master had finally begun. It would be filled with excitement and danger, but he felt ready to take on the challenges ahead. As he watched the sun slowly rising, his new partner, a Axew he'd chosen to be his first Pokemon was hanging on the ships railing beside it's trainer. It's eyes glistened with anticipation of the journey ahead.

[b]Love Interest:
None
Family: Having left Unova for Galbarren, Shuda hasn't seen his parents and younger brother since then.
Rivals: Shuda considers Ricky, another of Drayden's apprentices as his biggest rival to becoming the world's greatest Dragon Master.
Best Friends/s: Clarissa and Dante
Shuda
Shuda

PokeDollars : 8

Back to top Go down

Shuda "Dragon Master in training" Empty Re: Shuda "Dragon Master in training"

Post  Kanji Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Shuda "Dragon Master in training" 1870289-pikachu_and_pichu_in_super_smash_brothers_melee_super
You've been approved!
Kanji
Kanji
Seachrome Isle Leader

PokeDollars : 17

https://pokemans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down