Pokemans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Kuro Akarui I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Kuro Akarui I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Kuro Akarui I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Kuro Akarui I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Kuro Akarui I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Kuro Akarui I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Kuro Akarui I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Kuro Akarui I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Kuro Akarui I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Kuro Akarui

2 posters

Go down

Kuro Akarui Empty Kuro Akarui

Post  Kuro Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:07 am

Carve Your Name In History

Kuro Akarui Meow
'I've got ants in my pants.'

We are who we are

Name: Kuro Akarui

Visual age: 14

Actual age: 14

Hair color: Green

Eye color: Green

Body Type: Kind of scrawny. Light on his feet.

-Sweet things (especially fruit, cause it's healthy too)
-Traveling
-Battling

Dislikes
-Fire
-His pokemon getting hurt
-People who misuse pokemon

Appearance:
Kuro wears an light, white shirt and a pair of long legged khakis that are good for moving through forested areas. He has a pair of green, finger-less gloves that match his neck-length hair. He's a tad short in height, standing at 4'8". His trainer bag is circular in shape and has a hive depicted on it.

Personality:
Kuro is bright and cheerful on a normal basis, always ready to train some more with his pokemon and find more to befriend. He is full of energy and rarely stands still during a battle, leaping and gesturing all over the place. He loves to battle others to get stronger and holds no hard feelings about a loss, believing that every experience makes him and his team stronger. The only times he gets a more serious attitude are when dealing with evildoers, especially when pokemon are involved. He is a loyal friend to his allies.

I choose you!

Pokémon: Venipede
Pokémon Ability: Poison Point (chance for foes to be poisoned when physically attacking Venipede)
Pokémon's Personality: Venipede is Kuro's first pokemon. It is extremely protective of him and enjoys spending as much time at his side out of its pokeball as possible.
Moves:

• Defense Curl
  • Rollout
  • Poison Sting
  • Screech

Extra: Venipede often helps Kuro search for pokemon/trainers to catch and/or fight using its feelers to sense others in the area.)

Pokémon: Egg (Larvesta)
Pokémon's Personality: Unknown
Moves: N/A

Extra: Kuro received this egg from a mysterious man that passed through his hometown when he told the man that he'd show everyone the strength of bug pokemon one day. It moves occasionally.

Step Into My Life

History: Kuro grew up in a town in a small town in a heavily wooded area. He lived with his father, who was a trainer of bug pokemon for commercial purposes like tending to plants and producing honey. Kuro grew to love bug pokemon for the beauty and teamwork they displayed. He enthusiastically helped his father and his pokemon with their work. One day, he got lost in the woods and was cornered by a wild carnivine. A venipede heard his cries and came to his aid, taking carnivine down with a barrage of poison stings. Then using its feelers, it guided Kuro back to his home. After that day, Venipede became Kuro's first pokemon. He stayed at home a few years after, continuing to help his father and training with venipede in his spare time. A man passed through the town one day and noticed Kuro's enthusiasm in his training. Giving Kuro an egg, he encouraged him to do his best and left Kuro burning with a new dream of becoming the world's best bug pokemon trainer. He and Venipede set out on their journey and began to train to challenge gyms in order to become the champion one day with a team of bugs.

RP Sample: From the bleach site I am part of...

http://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2692-the-beauty-and-the-beast

Love Interest: N/A atm
Family:
Rivals:
Best Friends/s:
Kuro
Kuro

PokeDollars : 18

Back to top Go down

Kuro Akarui Empty Re: Kuro Akarui

Post  Jack Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:43 am

Kuro Akarui Rubber-stamp-approved-thumb1391108