Pokemans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop

4 posters

Go down

Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop Empty Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop

Post  Raumulus Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:06 pm

**VANITY ITEMS**

Name Change - Allows the user to change his/her name
Gender Swap - Allows the user to change his/her gender

**POKEMON ACCESSORIES**

Move Deleter - Allows you to change one of your pokemon's current moveset - 20 Pokedollars
Tier Up - Promotes your pokemon to a new tier! - 20 Pokedollars
Evolution Stone - Allows you to evolve a current pokemon - 30 Pokedollars for First, 50 Pokedollars for Second.
New Pokemon - Provides the buyer with a new pokemon! (Please state the pokemon you are requesting to buy, as well as making sure it is at its lowest evolution.) ---- 5 Pokedollars
Move Teach - The buyer can teach any Pokemon any attack that said Pokemon could have learned before. Whether it be an attack from its previous evolved forms, or just an attack they skipped.

**TRAINER UPGRADES**

Custom Organization - Allows the user to make their own Custom Organization.
Custom TM: - Otherwise known as, "My own attack", custom TM lets the buyer create his/her own TM/attack.

Last edited by Raumulus on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raumulus
Raumulus
Team Vector Leader

PokeDollars : 43

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop Empty Re: Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop

Post  djay Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 am

read raum ^
djay
djay
Elite Four "King of The Colony"

PokeDollars : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Lol, I told him the EXACT same thing. But he told me that he'd just drop the prices to fit the 1 per post.
Shichamatsu
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

PokeDollars : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:44 am

Also, for Evolution Stones, the system is set up for Pokemon to already evolve when they reach a certain tier. Would we charge them to buy on of these to evolve them if they cancel the Tier Evolution? Or would they automatically try to evolve again when they Tier up again? Also, are these stone only for Pokemon who need them to evolve? Ex: Growlithe into Arcanine or Poliwirl into Poliwrath, or are they for ALL pokemon?

Ignore my previous post, i took Djay's post out of context. <---- is an ass

@Djay: the only way to Class up to 10, Pokemon and Trainer, would be if the trainer beat the Elite Four. One can only reach Tier Ten by defeating the hardest challenge on the site. UNLESS we allow Class X to trainers who have filled their Pokedex?

Is it just me or does 40 for a new pokemon seem like a BIT much? A brand new trainer, with one pokemon, would need 40 posts to get a second Pokemon. One could already defeat two Gyms with that much time, especially if they REALLY tried. Not to mention they need 240 posts to just fill their team. Imagine if you were a new member and you learned this....would you stay? The system currently gives Gym Leaders and Elite Four any number of Pokemon, yet steals away the change of simple progression from new players. Im not saying we should make it 5 points. Im just saying I think 40 is too much. Food for thought.

@Raum: Ill add the Class Up Per Post numbers soon to the system thread. But you should think about adding the Custom TM/Attack to the list. As well as Custom Organizations. Unless we plan to make Org creation a free feature?

EDIT: Also. Djay mentioned people having to make travel threads whenever they move from place to place. Not sure what he meant, though. He can tell you in more accurate terms. HOWEVER. If we do make players make threads each time they move from town to town. Then we should consider implementing "Running Shoes" which would allow them to be exempt from this rule.
Shichamatsu
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

PokeDollars : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayden Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Buy Pokemon:
Price: 5 Pokedollars
Pokemon: Scyther
Moves:
X-Scissor
Iron Head
Aerial Ace
Night Slash
Appearance:
Pokemon Upgrade/General Shop Spr_4h_123_m

Pokemon's Personality:
Scyther is a bit of the feisty type. He can be aggressive and touchy at times. He's always looking to pick a fight with others. He becomes truly enraged when Hayden is being threatened. He can be a bit loud, and is always trying to show off how powerful he is, destroying some stuff in the process. But when he is alone with Hayden, he can be the sweetest pokemon you'll ever see.

Ability: Swarm: When HP is below 1/3rd, Bug’s power increases to 1.5 times.
Tier: I
Extra:

Hayden

PokeDollars : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down