I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Thu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Shintu Bishido

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shintu Bishido

Post  shintu on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:54 am

Name: Shintu Bushido
Trainer Class: 1
Likes: Pokemon, Nature, A good pokemon battle, friends, training, music
Dislikes: Sore losers, bullies, pokemon abuse

Appearance: Shintu like to dress comfortably. His outfit often consists of a Muscle shirt under a short sleeve T-shirt. He wears rip blue jeans with black boots. Wearing at least 4 pairs of shades on his hips, face and head giving him a choice of color for his mood. His red eye, passed on from his father, allowed him to focus on his surroundings and for strategies in battle. On his right hand he wears a glove, that his father always wore when he was a trainer, that he uses for training, battling and as a sense of fashion.
Hair color: Platinum blonde
Eye color: left eye blue, right eye red
Body Type: Average

Personality: Shintu is a fun loving person who enjoys the simplest of things and who likes to show others the same in return. Despite his fun loving nature, he also has a serious side which only comes out in battle. Until he enters battles, he usually plays around in any woods that are near as well with any nearby by pokemon since for some reason he was able to communicate with them. He has a shy, but polite nature so when he meets new people, he tends to lower his head and not speak until he gets to know them more. His shy nature also tends to throw people off in battle not being able to read or understand him or his intentions. He has a strong sense of justice and always willing to stand up for those who cant stand up for themselves as well as protect pokemon who are mistreated by people. Shintu loves to listen to music, even during battle. When he turns on the music during battle, it usually a sigh that the battle will be over by the end of the song.

I Choose You!
Pokémon: Riolu
Pokémon's Personality: Riolu was the 1st pokemon shintu ever had ever since he found him in a field. Riolu has a sense of adventure, fun loving, sense of right and wrong and a battler. Riolu takes after his trainer and tries too look like him in order to bound even more with shintu. In battle, riolu prefers to keep its distance from his opponent think of strategies before getting in close to attack. He battles his hardest and doesn’t like to loose to make his trainer proud. Since riolu also knows how to use aura, he uses it purposes such as a protective sheild, attacking and as another set of eyes to sense things in the surroundings.
Moves:
Force Palm
Quick Attack
Screech
Endure
Ability: Steadfast: Speed raises by one level every time the Pokémon flinches.

Tier: 1
Extra: Riolu wears baggy shorts so not to restrict his movements when moving around and a backwards cap to copy the look of shintu.

Step Into My Life
History: Shintu doesn’t remember much about his past. His father left him and his mother left them when shintu was young. His face was was always covered so he wasn’t able to see his face clearly. Shin, shintu‘s father, was a pokemon trainer with unique skill and talent that rivaled that of the pokemon league. Because his talents rivaled and upset those of the league, he was exiled from every region and force to live his life on a private location where he was never heard or seen from again. Shintu’s mother was young country woman who raise him by herself after his father had left. The only memory that shintu has of his father is the glove and poke ball launcher that was left behind.

Love Interest: Other than his mother, shintu has no other love interests. He hasn’t met any females before but according to his mother, he is a little charmer and sweet talker when he wants to be. Keeping an eye for for that special someone and not letting a woman’s looks distract him even in battle.

Rivals: Shintu doesn’t have and real rivals but every trainer he encounters is seen as a threat and treats them like as such.

Best Friends/s: Riolu and all the pokemon near his house were the only friends he had so they are the only friends he have.

Last edited by shintu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:24 am; edited 5 times in total

shintu

PokeDollars : 8

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1757932216

Back to top Go down

Re: Shintu Bishido

Post  Shichamatsu on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:48 am

Hmm, you should have Copy/Pasted the coding. The bolded areas should be bolded etc...
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

PokeDollars : 80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shintu on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:35 am

I did originally did copy the coding but it seemed like the way was a little bit easier

shintu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:50 am

On his right hand he wears a special that his father made for him for training, allowing him to use aura which is the same as riolu uses

What exactly does that mean? Is it a device that gives him some kinda special ability?
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shintu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 am

the glove that he wears allows him to use aura like riolu uses and allows him to understand pokemon. their thoughts. their feelings, emotions. I can take it off if it is too much

shintu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 am

Yea that would be a bit too much. Its basically Pokemon mind reading and would give you and insane advantage in battle. Im sorry but you'll have to remove it.
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shintu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 am

yea. i thought about it and it was a bit much. so i changed it t make it more realistic instead of going super crazy about it

shintu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 am

Remove the Aura thing from you Pokemon. Unless thats something that the Pokemon has in the games/manga?

Also

Lurking within him is his ability to share his energy which in return gave his pokemon new strengths and abilities.

Remove that from your personality as well. Once you do these things, ill approve you.
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shintu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 am

all done. i got to remember to keep hings simple instead of letting my imagination go wild.

shintu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:28 am

shintu wrote:all done. i got to remember to keep hings simple instead of letting my imagination go wild.

Dont worry, it happens even to the best of us. Anyways, Welcome to out site

Approved

I hope you have a good time. Other characters wont be up for posting for sometime. And the site isnt quite ready yet. But please be patient.
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum