I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Thu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Character Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Template

Post  Jack on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Carve Your Name In History

'insert a special quote or lyric here'

We are who we are

Name: (What your name is)
Trainer Class:
Career:(Are you starting out as a trainer? Or maybe in Team Vector?)
Likes (What you character likes. List at least 3)
Dislikes (What your character dislikes. List at least 3)

Appearance: [include general clothing, etc. THis is a VERY important part in the Application, be as detailed as possible]

Hair color: (Color of your hair)
    Eye color: (Color of your eyes)
    Body Type:

Personality: [What your character acts like on a daily basis]

I Choose You!

Pokémon: (The Pokémon you begin with in your party.) (Beginner Trainers start with 1 unevolved Pokémon.) (Gym Leaders all start with 6 Pokémon but can only use a set amount in Gym Battles. Gym's 1 & 2 use 2 Pokémon, Gym's 3 -5 use 3 Pokémon, Gym's 6 & 7 use 4 Pokémon, & Gym 8 uses 5 Pokémon. Rangers can have ONE partner, and Vector Admins receive 4 pokemon.)
Pokémon's Personality: (How your Pokémon act.)
Moves: (The moves each of your Pokémon know.)

Ability: (What your Pokemon's ability is.)
Tier: (What Tier is this Pokemon)
Extra: (Anything extra you want to add about yourself or your Pokémon.)

Step Into My Life

History: This is one of the most viewed aspect of your app when its being approved, make it good and lovely for admins and mods to cherish.

RP Sample: this can be from another site, but make it good, we look into these to see whether your capable of a high rank or a low one. Not required if you intend to start at a low rank. NOTE: THIS IS ONLY REQUIRED FOR THOSE APPLYING FOR GYM LEADER, TEAM VECTOR ADMIN, AND ELITE FOUR MEMBER

Love Interest: (Crush? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Dating? Mutual Understanding? Future wife or husband perhaps? Then put that special someone here.)
Family: (Did you just create a character whom you decided to be a sibling of one of the members? Or have you decided with another member that you two would be cousins? Then put him or her here. Also include your relationship with them)
Rivals: (friendly competition with someone like the case of sakura and ino? Then put his or her name here, and I wish you good luck with your competition.)
Best Friends/s: (include the name of your very best friend here. Can’t choose who’s the best? Then just include the choices all here.)

Code:
[size=18][center]Carve Your Name In History[/center][/size]

[center][img]Insert character image here[/img]
[i]'insert a special quote or lyric here'[/i][/center]

[color=red][size=18][center][i]We are who we are[/i][/center][/size][/color]
[b]Name:[/b] (What your name is)
[b]Age:[/b] (How old you look)
[b]Trainer Class:[/b]
[b]Career:[/b]
[b]Likes[/b] (What you character likes. List at least 3)
[b]Dislikes[/b] (What your character dislikes. List at least 3)

[b]Appearance: [/b][include general clothing, etc. THis is a VERY important part in the Application, be as detailed as possible][list]
[b]Hair color:[/b] (Color of your hair)
[b]Eye color:[/b] (Color of your eyes)
[b]Body Type:[/b][/list]
[b]Personality:[/b] [What your character acts like on a daily basis]

[color=red][size=18][center][i]I Choose You![/i][/center][/size][/color]

[b]Pokémon: [/b] (The Pokémon you begin with in your party.) (Beginner Trainers start with 1 unevolved Pokémon.) (Gym Leaders all start with 6 Pokémon but can only use a set amount in Gym Battles. Gym's 1 & 2 use 2 Pokémon, Gym's 3 -5 use 3 Pokémon, Gym's 6 & 7 use 4 Pokémon, & Gym 8 uses 5 Pokémon.)
[b]Pokémon's Personality: [/b] (How your Pokémon act.)
[b]Moves: [/b] (The moves each of your Pokémon know.)
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[b]Ability:[/b] (What your Pokemon's ability is.)
[b]Tier:[/b] (What Tier is this Pokemon?)
[b]Extra: [/b] (Anything extra you want to add about yourself or your Pokémon.)

[size=18][center][color=red]Step Into My Life[/color][/center][/size]

[b]History:[/b] This is one of the most viewed aspect of your app when its being approved, make it good and lovely for admins and mods to cherish.

[b]RP Sample:[/b] this can be from another site, but make it good, we look into these to see whether your capable of a high rank or a low one. Not required if you intend to start at a low rank.

[b]Love Interest:[/b] (Crush? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Dating? Mutual Understanding? Future wife or husband perhaps? Then put that special someone here.)
[b]Family: [/b] (Did you just create a character whom you decided to be a sibling of one of the members? Or have you decided with another member that you two would be cousins? Then put him or her here. Also include your relationship with them)
[b]Rivals:[/b] (friendly competition with someone like the case of sakura and ino? Then put his or her name here, and I wish you good luck with your competition.)
[b]Best Friends/s:[/b] (include the name of your very best friend here. Can’t choose who’s the best? Then just include the choices all here.)
Jack
Elite Four "The Earth's Immovable Rock"

PokeDollars : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top