I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Thu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Oi! You there! [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oi! You there! [Open]

Post  Shichamatsu on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Shichiro stood atop a ledge overlooking the small city of Gemini below. He hadnt been outside of his gym in a long while. If not because challengers had been racking up by the sleeves now-a-days, then because he really didnt feel like it. Garchomp had convinced him to leave, though. And by convince he meant Garchomp purposely lost the land round of the last fight, just to prove to Shichiro that he needed to let his pokemon get some fresh air. So, here he was. Standing on a hill, or more like a cliff, letting all his pokemon out of their pokeballs. Garchomp, Salamence, Dragonite, and Altaria all flew around. While Kingdra stayed by his side, like always. Kingdra, however, didnt seem to enjoy being away from the Gym so much. He looked over at Shichiro and stared at him with burning eyes. I know, I know. Being away like this is bad. We surely missed a challenger or two. Kingdra bumped Shichiro on his side, forcing him to hobble over to gain balance. He wanted to go back, NOW! But Shichiro couldnt do that, not unless Kingdra wished to be the only fighter for a loooooooong time.

Relax! Shichiro retorted at Kingdra, doing his best to reserve his bitterness. Besides, its best not to send Raum too much. Imagine what he would say if I lost too many times! He would think i've lost my touch!
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

PokeDollars : 80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi! You there! [Open]

Post  Kanji on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Kanji ducked out of the way as his Wailord blasted a Hydro Pump in his direction out of rage. "Dang Wailey! Calm down! It's not my fault you ate all the food!" Naturally this sort of reasoning was unacceptable to the hungry monster and the sounds of Kanji's yelps were rivaled only by the earth rending flops of the angry Wailord as he made his way towards the foodless trainer. He spotted someone who happened to have his Pokemon with him and a spark of hope came to life within him. "Brooooooooooo!" He called out to the person as the Wailord continued to flop rather expertly, for a whale on land anyway, towards his trainer. "You wouldn't happen to have some munchies on you?!" Only after he asked the question did he notice the person he was addressing was a fellow Gym Leader, Shichiro. Shoot... It WOULD be somebody who's opinion I actually give a crap about, wouldn't it? Fortunately the Wailord ran into some trouble flopping up towards the edge of the cliff but the look in his eyes gave the impression he was not above sending out more Hydro Pumps if his lust for food was not satiated soon.
Kanji
Seachrome Isle Leader

PokeDollars : 17

View user profile http://pokemans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raumulus on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 pm

The breeze fluttered through the locks of Raum's hair as he passed outside of the Gemini City limits. Gengar floated around him while his hands were clumped into his pockets, smelling the wind that came through the nearby forest. Today he was taking a nice day off from the gym, since it was in fact, a holiday. In the distance, Raum gazed at a lone figure standing near the cliff overlooking the city. It was slender, surrounded by a group of dragon pokemon.

A thought crossed his mind and Raum raised an eyebrow. Could it be? A curious smile appeared across his and Gengar's face. They both walked over to Shich, who seemed to be in a sort of dilemma.

Hey Shich...Long time no see? Your team has grown since I last saw you. he glanced around at them, releasing his pokemon from their pokeballs. Having an issue?
Raumulus
Team Vector Leader

PokeDollars : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:32 pm

It seems Shichiro was popular today! First he's out here all by his lonesome, and next he's graced with the company of two of this regions top fighters, one being his Rival himself! Kanji appeared first and at his side was his famed Wailord. Seriously, Shichiro was always in awe of how large that pokemon was, ALWAYS! He looked straight towards the sky as Kanji made announced himself to Shichiro. He asked something about snacks, which Shichiro did happen to have on him. Yea, of course he stated in a very mellow tone. He still couldnt shake Wailord from his head! He was HUGE, Kanji's arena mustve been very big to house a pokemon as colossal as Wailord. Shichiro also couldnt help but feel kinda sorry for those who had to face the beast. Then of course, he was the first Gym. So Shichiro figured trainers felt the exact opposite when they thought of pokemon like Garchomp and such. They would be wrong, of course. This Gym system highly undermined the leaders actual skill. If Kanji actually wanted Shichiro was more then certain no one would even make it to the second gym, let alone Isaac in Mist Veil.

Shichiro reached across his back and pulled his backpack off. Good to see you Kanji. he diverted his attention from the hulking mass that foreshadowed everything below it. I have to say i've been getting a lot of challengers lately. You havent been slacking off, have you? he joked with the man, simply tossing him his backpack. His pokemon had made it clear that they would be spending a few days away, if not an entire week. So he packed accordingly. Help yourself, what mine is yo- he immediately stopped his heartfelt offering when a familiar voice rung unto his ears. No way! he pivoted around in a hasty manner, and saw Raum approaching him. Speak of the devil, eh?! he looked at Kingdra from the corner of his eye and bumped him with his elbow. He wasnt expecting to see Raum here of all places. But then again the man wasnt world renown for his sense of duty or ability to take anything very serious. Shichiro figured he'd be here to relax or something. Problem? Well....sort of. he sighed, finally letting his annoyance be known. Garchomp and the others have made it clear that if I dont give them a vacation, then I wont have a party to battle with. his voice rang deep with frustration. Well, everyone but Kingdra, of course.
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Kanji was looking over at the Wailord as the two engaged in a small stand off until a sudden thud against Kanji's side made him turn his head to see Shich's backpack on the ground. "Huh? Oh... I suppose. It's hard to decide when to let those trainers get through. Recently I've just been going with a coin flip to decide how I'll battle." He picked up the backpack and searched through its contents for the food. I hope he doesn't mind Waily's appetite. He found what he was looking for, a container with some Pokemon food. He handed Waily a few bites to appease his eternal lust for food for the time being. Now feeling considerably more relaxed than he was a few seconds ago, Waily rolled over and rested on his back. "Guess we're gonna hang out here for a little while as well." He let his Pokemon out, a Galvantula, a Jolteon, an Electivire, a Magnezone, and a Gardevoir. The Galvantula, Junior, immediately climbed up Waily and rested on top of his stomach.

Although Raum had arrived a few minutes ago, Kanji had yet to say anything to him yet. He waved briefly towards Raum and a very drawn out "Yo" and walked towards the other two, his Gardevoir following him. "Vacation sounds pretty rockin', dude. What about you Raum? Stalking Shich all the way out here?" He suggested, his voice leaving the impression he was always tired as the words slowly drew out. He noticed Shich's Kingdra, and couldn't help but smile. Although Kingdra was a rather fierce Pokemon, he was always reminded of the cute little Horsea they originated from. I wonder how it would react to being treated like a Horsea and all cutesy like?
Kanji
Seachrome Isle Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Raumulus on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Raum sighed, their friendly natures a bit different from what he was used to back home. Everyone there had a different mindset...An air of arrogance and hatred. It wasn't pleasant, but it was Raum's home. Still smiling he walked towards Shich, when he heard another voice. "Yo" his head turned towards the man's direction as a hand went up in signal of a greeting. Hey, I've heard quite a bit about you, Kanji he said as he remembered a few people talking about his gym. Raum hadn't met the man yet, but rumors held true to his laid back nature.

His attention shifted back to Shichiro, while his pokemon began to communicate with the others. Garchomp and the others have made it clear that if I dont give them a vacation, then I wont have a party to battle with. Well, everyone but Kingdra, of course

Hah, well Kingdra had always been the one with its head on straight. Raum sat down in the field of grass, watching Gengar stumble around playfully. He couldn't believe how far they've already been, how much both of them developed. Raum figured it was the same for Shichiro, and probably for Kanji.

"Vacation sounds pretty rockin', dude. What about you Raum? Stalking Shich all the way out here?"

Back over to Kanji, Raum replied with a lax tone Stalking? Surprisingly, no. he began sarcastically Figured I would take a vacation as well, but it's nearing the end. I've got to get back, catch up on some things. his hand drifted through his hair as he responded.
Raumulus
Team Vector Leader

PokeDollars : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shichamatsu on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Kingdra held his head up high as Raum commented on his common sense. Yea, sure....give him ideas. he peered at Kingdra deviously from the corner of his eye. He was right, though. Ever since he was a Horsea, Kingdra has a certain....certainty about him. This became ever more clear when Shichiro conquered the Hoenn Elite Four with his Kingdra doing a bulk of the work. Though Shichiro remembers diving in front of a nasty Ice Beam to save Kingdra the pain. Had to quit and spend a few months recuperating. The doctors were surprised he could even use the arm anymore! He didnt return to the Hoenn region until a year or so after that, after he defeated the Unova and had his team at a much higher level. I've been thinking about going home. he stated with a bit of hesitation. It was a pretty crazy idea, going back to the Johto while being a Gym Leader. But that 8th Gym Leader in the Kanto Region was hardly ever there either. So, it couldnt be all that bad. Just for a little while. he said after, almost as if he were presenting an excuse as to why he would do such a thing. Besides, Hideyoshi has been calling me for a rematch. He seems to think he'd stand a better chance. Shichiro smiled, trying to hold back his laughter. No disrespect to his brother, but Shichiro highly doubted Hideyoshi had caught up to him.
Shichamatsu
Team Vector Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:30 pm

Up high in the sky a large blue mechanized pokemon zoomed through the air with a person perched on its back. The pokemon was Golurk and the person was Isaac Kennedy the Mist Veil gym leader. He decided to leave phantom mountain and his gym for a bit to get away from the constant fog in his city. The golurk continued to speed through the air a mach speeds until he slowed over gemini city and groaned as he pointed to the ground. Isaac looked over his pokemons back to see a few trainers and there pokemon and a large wailord sittting there and isaac knew only one trainer with a wailord and that was Kanji the Seachrome Isle gym leader. "what would they be doing out here" isaac mummered to himself as he scanned down to the other trainers with his black goggles and his hood stayed on even though the wind blew. "Golurk lets go see what they are up to shall we" Isaac said and as he did golurk shot straight to the ground and hovered a few feet from the group and then landed making a loud thud.

Isaac stood on golurks shoulder and scanned the others and noticed that the other 2 men where the 7th and 8th gym leaders who he has never met before and saw as they all had there pokemon out. "well aint this a nice party you are having" isaac said in his creepy tone as he pulled out his pokeballs abd released his Dusknoir, Cofagrigus, Chandelure, Gengar and Vigoroth. Chandelure hid behind isaac scared of the others and cofagrigus floated around Golurk laughing at who knows what, Vigoroth stood on the shoulder nex to Isaac eying the other pokemon wanting them to give hima reason to fight, Dusknoir and gengar floated near isaac watching the people.
Isaac
Mist Veil City Leader

PokeDollars : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanji on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Kanji held a pleasant smile on his face as the three talked amongst each other. "Oh yeah?" He started as he addressed Raum's comment about Kanji's reputation. "I wish I could say the same but I've only got enough info to spot y'all out by appearance." By "y'all" he meant other gym leaders. "Gotta love vacations bro. Don't have to deal with annoying people, except for those you bring along with you." Kanji quickly approached Shichiro when he mentioned going home and wrapped an arm around his neck and raised an imaginary glass in his other hand. "Come on bro! You've got a chance to let loose and the first thing you wanna do is leave?! Lighten up bro!" He let go of Shich a few seconds later, he wasn't too big on touch but he felt the point needed to be made. His Gardevoir looked slightly annoyed at Kanji but that wasn't anything new. She was incredibly protective and generally didn't trust anybody else, even his other Pokemon.

"Hideyoshi, eh? Who's that again?" Kanji didn't really care, but it never hurt to keep a conversation going and as they say, knowledge is power. Before he could ask any more questions his attention was drawn by someone else commenting on the gathering. He only recognized the newcomer by how unrecognizable he was. The hidden face and the particular Pokemon he had on him led Kanji to believe the newcomer was probably the Mist Veil Gym Leader, Isaac. "Hey there dude." He said casually and could feel a hand rest on his shoulder as he addressed Isaac. Gardevoir was sticking closer to Kou and he couldn't exactly blame her. Ghost Pokemon gave him the creeps and he wasn't very good at hiding it for long. "So what's up, bro? Got any other Gym Leaders hiding behind you there?" It was a reasonable given how already there were 4 of the 8 gym leaders at one place by complete random chance.
Kanji
Seachrome Isle Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top