Pokemans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Member Statistics
Male Trainers: X Female Trainers: X -------- Male Coordinators: X Female Coordinators: X -------- Team Vector Grunt: X
Staff
WIP
Latest topics
» Swan Song (No, im not gonna kill myself)
Ankle Buster I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm by Raumulus

» Here yee, here yee
Ankle Buster I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:14 am by Raumulus

» Where be mah frands?
Ankle Buster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm by Raumulus

» Twins Win! [invite only; Macha]
Ankle Buster I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm by Videl

» My Last Thoughts are of Home
Ankle Buster I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm by Asuka

» Quick Question
Ankle Buster I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm by Killerbunny

» Black & White Sequels Announced!
Ankle Buster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 pm by Shichamatsu

» Clash of the Titans
Ankle Buster I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm by Jack

» Enjoying the City
Ankle Buster I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm by Hayden

Djay’s Jams

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Affiliates
free forum

Ankle Buster

5 posters

Go down

Ankle Buster Empty Ankle Buster

Post  Asuka Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 am

Paddling out deep she yelled back at the shallow water to her baby brother. Look bro! You just gotta... you gotta stand up without using your hands, or you'll tip! Once you stand up... swing your hips to turn and stay loose baby! Looking over her shoulder she saw something heavy rising in the horizon. Smiling she floated there for a moment before the wave broke behind her. Standing straight up she rode the wave closer to shore before shooting the curl. It was amazing to be out in the water and being out here with family was twice as fun.

She came out from the barrel with her eyes closed and her arms spread out, one hand running through the wave and the other almost beckoning to the coast. She turned her board inland and blew a kiss to the wave as she rode the current back to Kazuya. Whipping her board into a turn stop she sent a small wave of water at her brother, hoping to splash him right in his face. What's wrong bro... don't like being out here? She sighed and popped back down on her board, staring her brother in the face. I'm glad you made the trip out here bro... it's been kinda lonely for a while... but uh.. Hey! Your turn... go out there and follow my directions, bro... ride that wave like a boss.
Asuka
Asuka
Hiela Island Leader

PokeDollars : 12

Back to top Go down

Ankle Buster Empty Re: Ankle Buster

Post  djay Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:13 am

With geeky goggles, a water proof watch, and a green swimsuit, Kazuya lay belly down on the surfboard that his sister lent to him when he could come over and spend some time with her. The board was also green, and the band that wrapped around the ankle was securely fastened. If someone would to describe how kazuya looked, it would be nervous. As much as he loved his big sister, his role model, he felt embarrassed to attempt to ride the waves. not to long ago he was debating whether or not to wear floaties. He sighed as he payed attention to every word his sister said to him, on how to ride a wave. Though, he just expected the wave to pretty much Buck him off right away, like a horse would. However, he liked the look of his sister enjoying herself out in her environment, it made him happy him to see her smile. And, as she neared him after the wave, he thought "i have the best sister on the plane...." but the thought was interrupted to a splash in the face by Asuka's maneuver on her board.

Kazuya squirmed a little and slid his hand over his now soaked blond hair, "it's not like i dont like it out here, its just that it isn't really a talent of mine to ride the waves so elegantly like yourself. And to be honest im a little scared that im just going to get tossed around by the water....like usual." he said, sort of nervous.

He then listen to her again, "im glad i could make it out here too...you know i wouldn't miss a chance to see you...and okay! Im on it!"

Kazuya paddled out into the blue, only to see a wave that was only a little smaller then the one his sister rode. he sighed as he thought: Look bro! You just gotta... you gotta stand up without using your hands, or you'll tip! Once you stand up... swing your hips to turn and stay loose baby! he was repeating the directions in his mind as he stood up before he even reached the wave, which had just developed to its peak height. Kazuya than thought wait..now what!?!? but it was too late. he was under water and being pushed towards shore. he soon emerged, half his head above water with a very embarrassed look on his face. his cheeks were red and everything. "im gonna need my floaties....."
djay
djay
Elite Four "King of The Colony"

PokeDollars : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 am

Jack didn't have any plans today, which was a bit odd considering he was always either training with his Pokemon or out somewhere with his friends. But he decided to pay a visit to Hiela Island. Even though he was more of a rock and earthy type guy Jack actually loves water and enjoys going swimming, getting wet is just something fun to do, especially with all the slides and little cannons at his disposal. He set out early, considering the distance from the Pokemon League and Hiela Island, not to mention that he wanted to spend as much time there as possible with the sun beating down. After a few short hours by boat ride Jack had finally arrived at the island. He traveled into the nearby town and stared in awe at all the water slides and cannons that were littered about, along with fountains of various sizes and small geyser like blasters of water. The whole place was a fun, wet paradise and Jack new he was going to have lots of fun. He walked through town, getting squirted by blasters and sprayed with fountains, not to mention occasionally getting drenched by the small geyser like water launchers.

He decided that the best choice would be to enjoy the ocean first and then come back to town to slide around and blast people with water. He made his way to the beach and was surprised to find waves rolling in, Jack had never surfed before but he had heard that it was a great experience. He noticed a small shack for surfboard rental and made his way over, renting a black and brown surfboard. Walking back over to the water Jack took off his jacket and shirt, tossing them aside onto the sand. He placed his Pokeballs on top of his clothes and looked down at his swimming trunks for a moment before grabbing his board and walking into the water. He noticed two people nearby, one of them looking very familiar. He made his way over to try and identify the one who looked familiar. 'Is that...? No way, what are the odds of him being out here?" Kazuya... is that you? Seems the "King of The Colony" enjoys fun in the sun. He noticed the girl he was with and smiled at her. Hello miss. My name is Jack. And you are?
Jack
Jack
Elite Four "The Earth's Immovable Rock"

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 am

A hurge object was shooting through the air like a rocket with a passenger on top of it. The object was a Golurk which belonged to the Mist Veil citys gym leader isaac kennedy, and the passenger sitting ontop of the highspeed pokemon was the gym leader himself. He was wearing his usual hood and face covered as usual and his black goggles on. The large blue mechanized pokemon zoomed through the air heading to Hiela Island for a change of scenery and to get away from the constant fog of Mist Veil. Isaac and golurk made it to the island in no time flat, the sun bothered isaac but thats why he had his goggles on and hood. The high speed golurk started to slow then came to a halt as it started to descend slowly onto the beach. It stopped a few feet from the sandy beach before dropping like a ton of rocks and as it did that isaac jumped from his shoulder and then pulled out his pokeball and called him back.

Isaac walked the brightly lite beach and stopped once he saw the water gym leader of the island and a nasty plan came to his mind. Isaac pulled out spectres duskball and released him and nodded, isaac not having to say a word for gengar to know what to do. As he nodded Spectre smirked then phased out of existence then as the surfing Asuka was riding the waves is when Spectre decided to strike he phased back into reality right in front of her and attempted give her a hug then phased out again to reappear next to isaac who started to laugh. "I love doing that so much" isaac said with a slight laugh as he watched to see what happened to Asuka still unkowing of the elite 4 mebers near by.

Last edited by Isaac on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isaac
Isaac
Mist Veil City Leader

PokeDollars : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Traveling at high speeds onto top of his Hydreigon, The Elite Four's "Dark Flame of Despair" finally arrived on the Island, where the Gym Leader,Asuka Suzume, and her brother, "The King of Colony" were spending some time together. The air was relaxing it felt to nice, but the sun, oh god, it hurt, taking out his umbrella, he walked toward the beach, watching two people in the water surfing. Putting Hydreigon back into its pokeball, and choose Bisharp. Looking over toward the beach, it looked like 2 more people had joined, one looked like Ghost Gym Leader, the other, the Elite Four's "Immovable Rock."

Arashi went over to the beach rental shop, and rented to beach chairs along with two umbrellas for Bisharp and himself. Walking up, he ran into the 2 bodies on the beach, "Hello, Isaac, and Jack, how is it going?" Bisharp just looked them nodding his head at each one of them. "So is that Asuka and the "King of the Colony over there?" Arashi threw down his beach chairs and set up his umbrellas, Bisharp immediately jump onto the first chair, closing his eyes, just relaxing. Arashi on the other hand stood underneath the umbrella, talking to his friends.
Arashi
Arashi
"Black Flames of Despair"

PokeDollars : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Asuka Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Watching him paddle out to the wave she was silent for a moment as her eyes left her brother and focused on the sky. She could see a small dot on the horizon that was steadily growing closer.. and unless the Sky had Melanoma.. she knew exactly what was happening.While she was unfocused, her brother totally bailed. She almost screamed when the wave came crashing down on him. That shock turned into a laughter when he came ashore right next to her. Hey, at least you got out there, most people can't even stand up without falling over. She was proud of him for trying at least.

Reaching her hand out to him, she saw that out of her periph the giant dot turn into a giant pokemon.. She wasn't stupid.. she knew what was going on. Pulling her brother on board she turned and paddled back to shore as the fat purple blob appeared in front of her. She cocked her fist back and threw a cross at it's face but it vanished into the night. Looking around for a minute to make sure the thing didn't come back she noticed another person coming out to the beach. She looked up at the sky, it wasn't even 7 o clock yet and the beach was so active... she was going to have to find a better secret spot.

Looking back at her waterlogged brother, she realized it was probably his fault for the popularity the beach was getting. Elite 4 Trainer on a popular beach.. she might as well have put posters of him everywhere. Nice to meet you Jack.. I'm Asuka Suzume.. welcome to my island. Sitting up she sat sideways on her board so that her brother could talk to this guy who obviously came out here for him. Sorry about his condition.. The wave tossed him.. we were just about to get his gear.
Asuka
Asuka
Hiela Island Leader

PokeDollars : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  djay Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:58 am

Kazuya chuckled at his older sisters remark on how she was proud of him, "but others dont freeze up when facing a wave head on. I never knew waves could use thunder wave.....cruddy waves..." he said under his breath, but with a smile. sure he was a nerd, but he loved the way his sister treated him, she was so kind and nice to him even after he showed so many faults and flaws about him. he wasn't as athletic or social as his sister, and he sure wasn't such a magnet to the opposite sex. his sister always brought in the men, and he was just beginning to have the interest in girls, yet he would keep freezing up when a thought like that would even sneak in his mind. the only one he told about that issue was Asuka, as well as all his other ones, like the fact that he was still scared of the dark, and his bunny, etc.

Once asuke pulled him on her board and began to swim he noticed the flying pokemon in the sky, soon realizing it was a golurk. his sighed when he saw it land in the secret beach, meaning his time alone with his sister was going to be cut short for today. kazuya began to shake nervously, he held on to his sister as a sort of safeguard, he got this way a lot. After that though, a gengar appeared and licked his sister, after that he saw it reappear next to another trainer. little did he know that he pretty much squeezed his sister because he too was scared.

then even after that, more people came along, and he soon came into view of Jack and Arashi. it was a coincidence that they were here at the same time, he didn't remember telling them that he was headed here, though it was kinda obvious because he always saw his sister when he had the chance. Kazuya quickly tried to dry his hair with his hands, but it was no use, he merely pulled his geeky goggles up and said, "hey guys....ummm, nice to see you here." he was still slightly nervous, despite knowing the trainers quite well, "what brings you here?"
djay
djay
Elite Four "King of The Colony"

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:51 pm

The girl introduced herself as Asuka Suzume, her last name rang in Jack's head, it was the same as Kazuya's. She had said it was her island and Jack smiled. Ah, of course. How could I not notice the resemblance? Your Kazuya's older sister, the one he always talks about. It's very nice to meet you. I'm guessing your the Gym Leader of Hiela Island? Jack noticed something out of the corner of his eye and turned his head to look up at the sky, at first it was a small blob speeding through the air but after a few moments he could identify it as a Golurk. He watched it as it landed a reasonable distance from their location and lost sight of it, a few moments later he saw someone begin walking towards their location but stop. Suddenly he noticed a Gengar appear and attempt to lick Asuka. It seemed a ghost trainer had found they're way onto the beach.

He hadn't noticed before, but Arashi had managed to creep up on him, surprising him a bit when he spoke. Jack looked back at him and smiled. Well Arashi, isn't this a surprise? Three members of the Elite Four in the same place without having know the others were going to be here. He heard Kazuya speak and turned his attention over to the boy. It's good to see you too Kazuya. And I was coming here for a little relaxation, you know have a little wet fun in the sun. He looked back over to the mystery person for a moment but looked back to Kazuya and Asuka. It looks like the two of you are having fun surfing, I hope you don't mind if I join in. He recalled something Asuka had said earlier and thought for a moment, before looking at Kazuya. What exactly is the gear that you need?
Jack
Jack
Elite Four "The Earth's Immovable Rock"

Back to top Go down

Post  Isaac Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:53 pm

"well aint it my friend Arashi, how has it been" isaac said as he looked aroundand noticed the other elite 4 members were here also. He stopped and walked to the shade of one of the umbrellas Arashi set up then grabbed the other 5 pokeballs on his belt and tossed them releasing his pokemon. Golurk came out then sat down on the sand and started to poke around, Dusknoir just floated in his position and looked around with his one eye, Cofagrigus floated around laughing at god knows what he was just that way, Chandelure sat behind Isaac scared of the others but moved to just see the others but kept hidden behind isaac, and the final one was Vigoroth who seemed out of place in a ghost users team but he was Isaacs second pokemon and was his good friend but he had an attitude problem to others he just stood by isaac glaring at the others with an angered look, and gengar just continued to hover next to Isaac glaring at Asuka with his red eyes.

Isaac
Isaac
Mist Veil City Leader

PokeDollars : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 am

"Its really nice to see you guys, hows it been going Jack, its been great since we really haven't had any challengers, its like a vacation." Arashi sort of patted Jack on the back, going over to Isaac. "So how has it been Isaac, you know Darkrai has been very "Happy" to meet your pokemon." Darkrai slowly rose out of Arashi shadow, and gave off a sinister laugh sort of as it looked at Gengar. Darkrai, looked like he just say food, "Ummmm Darkrai, that isn't a chew toy, ok?" Darkrai sighed as it seeped back into Arashi's shadow only showing its eyes, looking at everyone. "Well I just came here to relax a little while, since I still have the chance. And the beach seemed like a great idea, I can see Bisharp loves the idea." Bisharp raised his hand in agreeing, as he went back to sleep under the umbrella. "I'll be back in a sec, going to get changed." Arashi walked back to his chair and grabbed his clothes, going into one of the changing area's on the beach, he changed into his swimming clothes, Dark Blue pants with a Black/Red Flame going across them, matching his title. Walking back over to the group, he threw his back over to the chair, "NOW WHO IS UP FOR SWIMMING!" Arashi went head first in the water screaming his head off, it was unlike him to say something like that, but for today, who cares.
Arashi
Arashi
"Black Flames of Despair"

PokeDollars : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum